Rose Petal I Love You's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose Petal I Love You's

not all love letters need pen and paper, as we all know... some of the best ones are creative. The only thing a love letter must be is something you send via snail mail or occasionally email (for stuff like videos and songs).

Okay, there's a thread just for international I love you's here

Using the info there and a little I found at links in that thread, I made Rose Petal I love you's (and I need you's and...so on)

I got the rose petals from Walmart for 50 cents for a good sized box (after Vday must be the magic time for such tomfoolery )

I then used a sharpie to write on each petal...and sometimes messed up! Glad there are a ton of petals in the box....

Here's a pic...

Now I need to figure out what I am going to send them in LOL...probably be in a chinese take out style box inside a big care package next month or the month after.

Aww, Gurl! SUCH an adorable idea. <3 I very well might steal it, haha. You are so creative. We should just make you the 24 hour what-should-I-send-to-my-SO support line. =]

Plus, I see the Latin translation of "I Love You" and it makes me feel important. XD

Comment

Aww, what a very sweet idea!

Comment

That's such a fantastic idea!

Comment

This is cute.
          I love your ideas.
          sometimes i wish i wasn't so freakin lazy ;D

Comment

That is so awesome!!!

Comment

Thanks Ya'll
              @ Vieled.....sorry, but I gotta sleep sometimes LOL and I am pretty sure my SO knows at least a little Latin...can't remember why, but I think he's mentioned it before--like right after we met LOL

@aggie...I am super lazy too, but I have to do something to keep my mind of that C word and S word that won't be mentioned LOL that and This stuff is sort of lazy stuff to do...

Comment

That is very sweet!

Comment

Haha love this one too! You're full of these great ideas, Gurl!
                  In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                  Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                  Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                  My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Aww, that's really cute.

Comment

That is so cute! I didn't know you could buy boxes of rose petals! How long will they be fresh?

It might also be cute to write the words on the petals in glue and then you could pour glitter over them!

Comment

@Bluestars... they aren't REAL rose petals. I am sure one could find real ones, but I like the fake ones since they will never wilt.

Comment

Ohhh! lol XD That makes more sense! That way is probably better since they will make a wonderful keepsake! I hope Walmart still has some left this weekend because I want to make some! *fingers crossed!

Comment

I really love this idea Gurl! It will be a nice way to relive the rose petal bath we took on Valentine's Day Wonder if they would hold the scent of my perfume if I sprayed them with it?

Comment

If they are fake petals, I bet they would take scent. I am spraying mine down before I mail them LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X