Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notebook / Scrapbook / A Whole Mess Of Stuff. Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notebook / Scrapbook / A Whole Mess Of Stuff. Ideas?

So.... I've got a notebook, which you might know about if you've read some of my blogs. It started the day before he asked me to be his girlfriend (September 20, 2010) on a piece of notebook paper in study hall. Eventually I realized that I couldn't have tons of pieces of paper laying all over the place, so I got a notebook. I've written so much in it, it's become our story really. My SO doesn't know about it, at least not yet. I figure I'll probably surprise him with it either when we first meet or when I can drive and take it to the post office. Anyways, I put the chorus to the song he says reminds me of him on the front, a list of songs on the inside cover, lines from songs on the pocket and there's a bunch of random drawings in the back as well as the lyrics to White Horse and Introducing Me. So, what I want to know, is what other things should I put in it? I was thinking maybe a list of things I love about him or something.. But, yea, I need suggestions.

seems like u have enough in it, what is the purpose of the note book?

Comment

Just to, I don't know, put everything I've thought about and we've talked about together.

Comment

Well then put that in there lol sounds like u have enough in there lol

Comment

Just keep on updating it as time goes on... keep doing what you're doing.
          [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Working...
          X