Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the crafty inclined, homemade postcards :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the crafty inclined, homemade postcards :)

Valentine's Day Fabric Postcard

I got this in my email a few weeks back and it slipped my mind to post here. I thought it was a really cute idea and can be very personal. ^^ I suck at sewing, but might try this out or resort to gluing and sealing with lamination or something.

Aww, I love the idea! =) Although I'm no good at sewing either. :P I think it'd turn into a stitchy mess if I tried it... It's very cute though! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I've done something similar to this. I can do the minor mending, maybe sew a pocket, reattach a button, but no talent. I used cardstock paper to make it a bit studier and I just glued felt to it. I also found these cute little stickers in the scrapbooking area, only they looked like little patches.
      My tips:
      Buy those square pieces of felt in desired colors
      Check out the scrapbooking area of your local store
      You can try asking for some scraps. I've gotten a box of scraps before, not to useful for much, but this is a really small project. It's worth a try.

Oh and I think I used maybe Modge Podge or something, you can try your local craft/sewing store I know there's glue out there made specifically for cloth!

Comment

I love to sew, so I will be trying this idea!

Comment

Working...
        X