Jigsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw

Okay, so it may not be a letter. BUT... I went into Officeworks today and found I could buy (rather than crazy expensive stickers) five puzzles that I can decorate myself. They're flat-packed, so you can send them like that, or you can undo them and make the package smaller... Anyway, I thought this would be a nice idea for me to send Matt tomorrow if I get the time to decorate it. Get meaning make...

What do you all think?

I think that's a nice idea. I don't think Love Letter Day necessarily means it has to be an actual letter, it could be something else in an envelope that contains sweet words and something personal from you. For example you could write something sweet at the back of the puzzle that he could read once it's finished.

I really like that idea

Comment

Love that idea. I am going to have to start keeping an eye out for something like what you found.

Comment

I made a collage of pictures of our holibobs mini-break to Belgium, and printed it on a puzzle. She loved it.

Comment

I've bought those before, so many things can be done with them, they're great!
          I've written a letter on the puzzle and sent it it him disassembled.
          I've printed a picture on a puzzle.
          For a period of a few weeks I sent him a few pieces each week so at the end he had all the pieces to the puzzle with a special message and picture on it.
          He's put puzzle glue on them all and has saved/framed them.

Comment

That's such a great idea!
            I agree with Tanja. It doesn't necessarily have to be a letter, a little sweet note could do.

I have to find one of those puzzles now. It seems like fun to do.

Comment

That's a really sweet idea! I had actually been thinking of writing a letter, laminating it and cutting it into pieces so as to make it a puzzle for Ky to put together. I think having an actual puzzle that I could decorate for him instead would be much better. I may have to go in search of a puzzle this weekend, I wonder if Officeworks near me sells them. Thanks for sharing .

Comment

Wow. I'm so glad to get all these positive responses! So happy you guys like the idea!

Comment

OH LOOOOVE IT! I think I might look for these! I like the idea of a letter on it and send him a few pieces each week! Love it! I'll definitely add this to my repertoire of things to do for the SO! =D [[ i could also use this with my class, oh the possibilities!]] THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!!

Comment

Must find these!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X