Your personal letter :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your personal letter :)

What is usually the kind of letter that you write?
    I sent one for valentines with his gift but that one was like all lovey dovey. Then i sent one this month of just some inspiration i got of what love is to me and a drawing of me and him really cute that i made with crayons :P
    i think i personally like drawing more than writing so yeah.

A normal love letter. Writing down how much I miss her and other stuff.

We also sometimes include more intimate letters.

I can't draw, so I usually avoid it unless it's for a special occassion like a birthday or Christmas.

Comment

whatever comes to mind ^-^ from lovey dovey to everyday stuff thats going on~
      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

As a writer, I'm about to send one with an erotic story attached I think, written especially for our circumstances. I'll mail it if I don't just read it to him on Skype one night anyway
        Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
        Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
        Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
        Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
        Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I'd send Garnet a variety of letters. Mainly of the variety of missing her, and how wonderful she is, how I adore her, and love her so much. Sometimes I'd send a letter that was just a poem, or I'd send her a terrible drawing lol. (She likes them, but I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I'm talking stick figures here. :P) One of my last of the snail mail that I sent to her, I decided to send four letters at once, one naughty, one nice, one poem, and one drawing.

Comment

I sent my miChente 7 letters and he just received them last week, in them i just wrote things that were going on in my life. I told him how much i love and miss him, i told him how i felt, about my days in college, i would draw here and there, and ummmm whatever came to mind. He said he loved a card i sent him where i told him that every night i would look out and up at the stars and wish that i can get to see him soon. Along with the letters i included a friendship bracelet that i made for him, and i tried to smear a dried flower with my fave lotion in hopes that it could stay scented lol

Comment

Well.. im a graphic designer.. so when i write letters for him.. i generally take my markers and colors out.. grab a nice paper and make a big drawing.. the write a little note for him somewhere in the drawing where it would look nice... Usually very lovey dovey :P sometimes its themed like for bdays, or valentines etc..

Comment

I usually jist write whatever im feeling about us or life or whatever. BUT I always try to include 143 in a heart SOMEWHERE on the letter. When I send a present I hide it like a crumpled up hidden lil scrap.

Comment

Working...
                X