Perfume on Letter Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfume on Letter Help

Hiii so I'm sending my boyfriend a letter and I want to spray some perfume on it. I wrote my letter just on a piece of notebook paper, so I was wondering would using a q-tip to put the perfume on be ok? Also, it will get to him in a few days, will the smell still be noticeable or will it fade away too fast?

O and if I dipped a heart pieced shape of felt in my perfume instead of putting it on the paper, how long does it take for the felt to dry?

Which way will the smell stay there longer? on a piece of paper or the felt? Thanks guys!

I just hold out the paper and spray the perfume on. It seems to work fine.

Comment

it doesn't smear the ink?

Comment

If you spray too close it might a bit but if you spray into the air and then run the paper though it its okay.

Comment

I've smeared ink from spraying it too close *facepalm* but if you hold it at arms length and spray a little bit at a time all over its fine.

I think the felt idea might work nicely. Try it with the letter, he could then keep it in his wallet or something?
          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I usually spray the letters or cards before I write them now because of one incident. I was sending my boyfriend a Valentine's Day care package, and I had a card I wrote. The night before I was sending the package, I sprayed the card with perfume, and ALL the ink ran! Luckily there's a CVS right up the road from me and it's open 24/7 because this was at 10:30 at night. xD So, I've learned to spray the cards before I write them, and let the perfume dry/seep in and then write it out. I also spray the air and wave the card through it lol. I'm pretty sure the scent stays put because my boyfriend has commented on how it smells good.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I've smeared the ink before too, but if you keep a good distance between perfume and letter there shouldn't be a problem.

It always takes over 2 weeks now until our letters arrive and you can still smell the perfume!

Comment

I just spray the perfume into the air and then wave the paper through the mist a few times. Seems to work and I've never smeared anything (though I use pencil so I'm not sure about ink...)

Comment

I write my letters on plain notebook paper too, and I just spray a little cloud of perfume then wave the letter around in it haha. Works for me :-) I think it depends more on how far your letter is going. Mine usually take 2-3 days to get to my boyfriend so it's not really an issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X