The Love Challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Love Challenge.

Ryan and I just re-started our relationship and decided to write to each other every day. nothing extragent, but we didnt really want each other to not feel "loved" this time around.

we are going to write each other something about how much we love the other every day and mail it.

just wanted to give you guys another idea.

ill ttyl.

this is super sweet, I like it! I'm very happy for you that you's are giving it another shot
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

LOVE IT! Sounds sweet!!

Comment

Just be sure that you're not OVERdoing it. It is possible to get used to the letters, and then they might not be as special anymore.
        I admire the idea, though. Good luck!

Comment

It is even possible to get SO used to them, that missing a day or two will make you feel as though the other cares LESS because they missed a day or two when infact that is not the case. I know that's how i can be. When my S/O spoils me with texts every morning or some kind of a sweet something, when it stops i let it upset me a little because it was something i enjoyed so much. Very cute idea tho, i wish i could get my boyfriend to do something like that lol :P

Comment

How about writing in a journal every day and then sending it to him like after a month or so?

Comment

Working...
            X