Length of Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Length of Love Letter

how long is a typical love letter?. I wrote my 1st one to my bf and its 5 pages long. is this too long?

It depends. I've written longer love letters, but most of the time they're like one or two pages long.

Comment

The one and only letter I've written was 5 pages. I'd say as long as you are not repeating your self and it flows then make it as long as you like.

Comment

The one and only letter I've written was 5 pages. I'd say as long as you are not repeating your self and it flows then make it as long as you like.

Comment

I've written a few love letters to my boyfriend. The first was as a Christmas present, where I wrote 4 pages on small notepad paper. I tend to send him cards as opposed to letters, but I do pour my heart out in the letters. The other letter I've written is about a page or so. I do write him letters even though we are CD for the time being, but I WON'T show him those because I write them when I need to vent about random stuff and I don't want to be annoying to anyone IRL. I usually do that if something's bothering me, and I use it more as a journal, but I write it as if I'm telling it to him. The longest of those I've written is about 2 pages of front and back looseleaf.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I have written some long letters, like 3 or so pages. But in general my letters are about one double sided A4 page in length. We send monthly love letter packages though so we send quite a few letters to each other

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
              This.

Comment

I've written a lot of letters. They have ranged from a few pages to probably 8 pages. I don't think 5 pages is too long.

Comment

Thisita has written me some that are 3 pages long and one that's 7 pages. But I think he got tired or busy or something cause now he makes artwork that was inspired by me <.< and writes letters or notes on the back lol

Comment

I don't think there's a certain length they should be, Writing a letter isn't about how long it is, its about how much you pour your heart out and say everything that's on your mind.

Comment

I've sent a couple letters, usually they range from 2-3 pages. : ) I think it's whatever is comfortable for you, whatever flows freely out and as long as you aren't forcing your heart to write more than it desires you should be good

Comment

Working...
                      X