slow mail issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow mail issues?

I'm wondering if anyone here has sent mail from/ to Canada recently? I sent my SO a letter from Canada to the US about 11 days ago, and he still hasn't got it. I was under the impression it would take 6 days max, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has sent mail from/to Canada and has a better estimate for me? I know he'll like it when it gets there, but I have zero patience for these things, haha.

There has been postal strikes in Canada. I am not sure if they are still going on but 11 days doesn't sound odd. I know its taken up to two weeks for me to send stuff to friends in the states.

Comment

Yeah my guess would be the postal strikes. I sell some stuff on Amazon and under my seller account, there's a little notice about shipping things to Canada, since packages (and I assume letters as well) are taking a really long time to reach their destinations.

Comment

Oh yeah the strikes... I suppose I could have walked it there faster, but oh well... haha

Comment

Ok, if it is just the postal stikes in Canada, can you tell me WHY it took almost THREE WEEKS for something to get to my SO in the UK when it normally takes about 4 days?! Crazy making!
          Ann

Comment

my mail is super slow and also the last thing my boyfriend sent me it never showed up its lost in the mail. and i am very sad because it was a build a bear cowboy

Comment

Slow mail can sometimes be weird. I sent a package to my man, he is in the US and I was worried it would take a long time to get to him, but it took 7 days exactly, he sent me something for my birthday and paid extra to have it arrive here in 3-5 days ( I'm in australia) it's almost been 2 weeks and the package has only just left the US. (We've been keeping an eye on it cause he registered so it could be tracked).

I don''t really know the reasons, but sometime things are slow, I know it's annoying waiting to see if they've recieved it yet, but hopefully it hasn't been lost and will arrive soon.

Comment

Working...
              X