Love Letter in Rebus Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Letter in Rebus Style

What about writing a love letter/poem to your SO in rebus style? Rebus is where you use pictures to replace words or parts of words. You could write a letter/poem and use stickers, hand-drawn pictures, pictures cut out from a magazine, etc to replace some of the words or parts of words within the letter.

Here is a quick example that I made in Microsoft Word just to show you what I mean:

That's a really cool idea. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

It's a nice idea - I like graphic things. When I first saw this post though I thought you were refering to the detective novels by Ian Rankin. I was imagining love letters in a crime noir style with a gruff Scottish accent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detect...tor_John_Rebus

I don't even know what that would be like!

Comment

Aw that's cute. Love it! Might use it for the next letter..........(if there is one I'm really tired of sending letters multiple times a month and care packages almost once a month and getting NOTHING!)

Comment

It's definitely a cute and unique idea. I like the letters where you use candy bar wrappers to replace different words...

Comment

I love this idea!
            sigpic
            Our Story
            Met Online: April 2012
            Officially Together:
            June 2012
            First Meeting:
            October 2012
            Next Meeting:
            March 2013??

Comment

What a great idea! Thanks!
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

this is a really nice idea!!! I would use it in a letter.....but i've sent him loads of letters with only one back a year ago :'( Oh well! Still lovely though! <3

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Working...
                X