Talking my SO into love letter day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking my SO into love letter day?

My SO and I hardly get to talk. He's been really stressed out because of stuff going on where he's at and I've been stressed because of hardly getting to talk to him. We kinda had a tiny fight ( it was more like a talk ) about how I was only focusing my myself. So I promised him I would change that and focus on his needs more.

For now I'm giving him space. I figure after a few days of space, maybe I could bring up Love letter day.
    I'm not sure how to bring it up without sounding like I'm only focusing on my needs. I honestly feel like it would be a way for us to connect without getting clingy.

I just feel kinda bad because we hardly talk but I don't want to get on him about it again because he is really overwhelmed and stressed with things going on there. The only time he really gets anymore is unwind and he doesn't want to talk to me too much because we both have been stressed. Thus why I'm gonna give him a few days of space and give him some more time to adjust before I bring up love letter day.

So how can I bring it up to him when I do?
    " There is always hope.
    "

I talked to him!!!!

He said " right now it's really stressful, once I get more stable it'd be alright "

I'm really happy about it, things have been so stressful because he's still adjusting.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

Working...
    X