No announcement yet.

Cubic Zirconia Rings - Yay or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i personally don't want a ring; but he is insisting on getting me one.
    but i'm not a fan of diamonds, so i would rather have a ring with my birth stone in it. ( Amethysist)
    and I think it would mean more to our relationship because we were both born in February(:

Comment

Its not about the type of stone or the money that it will cost. Its a symbol of a commitment to each other and I want that to be real, and beautifully unique . Im leaning towards a ruby since i think they are gorgeous and its my late mother's birthstone. Maybe a champagne diamond instead =)
      Last edited by Belle; July 15, 2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

It really doesn't matter to me. All I see the ring as is a symbol and I'll still love my SO even without a ring.

Comment

My engagement is gold with 3 aquamarine ( his birthstone ) stones in it . Im not a real big fan of diamonds they are pretty yes but not something I'd pick out or really want. I'm the same with roses pretty yes but nothing I'd ever want. We've talked about what kind of wedding ring I want and honestly I'd want a vintage aquamarine ring or just a band. I'm not one of those girls who wants a huge rock lol not that theres anything wrong with that it's just not something I want.

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to do CZ as engagement ring... I'm not asking for a huge rock, but an upgrade in the future would be nice. But it needs to be diamond...

Comment

I definitely want the real thing but I prefer a white gold band and either a champagne or chocolate colored diamond

Comment

Working...
              X