Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which season would you like to be married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fiance and I are getting married May 25, 2013. It was just when our venue was available and when my fiance was available to come over. There wasn't really a reason other than that. Plus, he was hoping it would be cooler in Texas. I really like the spring though.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Any season except for winter. I want an outdoor wedding in either a rose garden or an arboretum, so spring would be perfect for that, but our Anniversary is in August, which I've always wanted to get married on my anniversary and in the fall, I love the changing color leaves. Hmmm...=\

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I told him we could get married on our anniversary so he wouldn't have to try and remember another date. :P

I'd love to get married in autumn with all the leaves changing colours. So pretty...or in the rain! That'd be fun.

I also always thought it'd be neat to get married on a day like 11-12-13 or something.

Comment

I want to get married on the beach, so either sometime in the early summer or late spring or early fall before it gets too cold
          All because two people fell in LOVE <3
          ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

Mm.. My sister got married in December so they had a winter wedding. It was gorgeous with all the snow and candles and that, but I guess I'd rather have a summer wedding. Our anniversary is in July, and I think it'd be nice to get married on our anniversary Our other anniversary (the day we got to know each other/started speaking) is in October, but the weather's not as nice at that time of the year, I think.
            We'll see though, I guess any day will do Either way, it's gonna be special

Comment

My SO and I are looking at June of 2014 or 2016 depending on our closing the distance timeline. June would be perfect for us because it's warm but not too warm (in NJ). It's also right around my parent's anniversary which I think it's cute. We will have both graduated in May so we'd have a month to finish the planning before the wedding.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Neither of us really like odd numbers, but we're getting married next year, and 2013 doesn't sound so bad after all.
                When we first met, we bonded over our mutual dislike for the number 9, but we both like september. It is also my birthday month, so we will be getting married after I turn 23.
                And, the 7th is the first saturday of September 2013, also the one odd number that we do like.
                So, 7-9-13 it will (hopefully) be for us. Or the American way 9-7-13, which doesn't really look as nice.

...I didn't even talk about seasons. /: We wanted a season where it was nice enough to have a big part of our weddings be outdoors. Last year his cousin got married in July and in an airconditioned room, that seemed to take a magic out of it.

Comment

I am fortunate to live in a country that is mostly sunny or raining. I mentioned before that I loved the rain and I would love to get married in the rain (crazy, I know) but that's not gonna happen. I've never thought about when I would get married but it'll probably in July or August. I want to be married outside but he'll probably want it in a church and I have a feeling that the church will win out (sigh).

Comment

I want Fall... He wants Spring... but I think we will end up with Spring so that my family can all attend during Spring Break

Comment

We are shooting for next May now that I got a job and can (sorta) afford stuff to get married. I always wanted a fall wedding, but with my SO in school until the end of time, October doesn't have long enough breaks from school to get in a decent honeymoon.

Comment

We want to get married in the fall, on our anniversary, so around Thanksgiving time

Comment

We've agreed on a May wedding, that way it's still a spring wedding but kind of a summer wedding too(: My parents had an April wedding and they said it's just the perfect season. So I hope we can have a May wedding(:

Comment

As long as it isn't Summer. I get hot really fast and it's something I wouldn't want to deal with on my wedding day.....
                            sigpic
                            Not to get clever
                            but with you I see forever
                            But whatever it is,
                            Here's to you,
                            I Love You Kid...

Comment

I definitely want to get married in an even year. I'm really weird and hate odd numbers, but everything in my life is odd numbers- birthday and all graduations! My mother teases me and says it's the one thing I have control over. I think I'd want to get married in the Fall since I love Fall colors and I wouldn't have to worry about it being ungodly hot and humid. Maybe October?

Comment

Summer here. Just because it will work best with both our schedules as academics.

Comment

Working...
                                X