No announcement yet.

Marriage & Closing the Distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, you guys! You both look so happy! And married life is so wonderful!

Comment

So exciting! You two are adorable

Comment

You two are simply beautiful together. Thrilled for you both!
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

Congrats!! And I'm sure your wedding was beautiful

Comment

oh my god !!! congratulations !! i'm really happy for you and i'm wishing the day to see my SO besides me as my wife !!

Comment

What a beautiful photo

Comment

Congratulations. Beautiful Picture!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm planning on closing the distance and getting married at the same time as well, how did you find the wedding planning from a distance?

Comment

Originally posted by kacie View Post
                    I'm planning on closing the distance and getting married at the same time as well, how did you find the wedding planning from a distance?
                    kacie, I'm currently wedding planning from a distance, and it's a challenge. All of my friends who have planned/are planning their weddings say it's a challenge, and they're all CD planning. My biggest hurdle is finding a reception location, because I want to see the space before we put a deposit on it...

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
                      kacie, I'm currently wedding planning from a distance, and it's a challenge. All of my friends who have planned/are planning their weddings say it's a challenge, and they're all CD planning. My biggest hurdle is finding a reception location, because I want to see the space before we put a deposit on it...
                      I've been asking my partner to take lots of photos and videos of things, as I can't fly over there it see it all, but we have a bit of time as we're planning a May 2014 wedding.

Comment

Working...
                      X