He Proposed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Proposed!!!!

I can't believe it! I'm actually engaged!! It happened last Friday night! We were vacationing with my family in Florida, and on Friday he told me to get all dressed up and that he was taking me on a surprise date. We drove to a fancy restaurant right on the water with amazing views and delicious food. Then we drove over to the island where I used to live! We stopped at the beach right near my old house just as the sun was setting. He hid some stuff from my view until we got on the beach when he set up a cute blanket and some sparkling cider and champagne glasses and that's pretty much when i knew "it" was happening... (:
    As we were sitting there, he started listing out all the reasons he loved me and we walked down to the water.. he was so nervous - it was adorable! lol! finally he said he had one last reason and then he got down on a knee, pulled out the ring, and asked me to marry him and i said YES!!! THEN i found out he had hired a photographer who got pictures of everything!!! so we took a few more pictures with her!
    So that was it! it was simple and romantic and cutesy~!! absolutely perfect.
    we are gonna have a long engagement of about two years... but that's okay it gives us a lot of time to plan the wedding and the move (:

here's a pic of the ring!!!

Very pretty! Congrats!

Comment

Aw what a gorgeous ring, and such a beautiful way to be proposed to. Congratulations <3 <3 xx

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
      Second visit scheduled May 2013
      Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

What a cute story! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!!! That's so awesome he hired a photographer to capture those moments for you two to cherish forever

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Congratulations! That's such a sweet proposal!

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement Sounds like a wonderful proposal!

Comment

Congrats!! I wish you all the best. Your ring is so pretty.

Comment

Beautiful ring! Congratulations and what a great story! Good luck closing the distance and planning the wedding. Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Comment

Woo, congratulations! Sounds like such a cute proposal, I bet you're over the moon

And also

*dies* That ring's gorgeous!

Comment

wow

what a sweet and special way to propose!

congrats.... and what a beautiful ring.... he has good taste!
                      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Aww, what a perfect proposal! The ring is beautiful too Congratulations!

Comment

That's so sweet! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! What a lovely proposal.

Comment

SO adorable! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X