Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A maid in honour (or chief bridesmaid.. who knows) needing help here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A maid in honour (or chief bridesmaid.. who knows) needing help here!

Hi Guys,

Im being maid of honour for my friends wedding and I tried the dress on the other day. She says I need to get some kind of scary hold me in pants that people wear with formal dresses? Before I try and walk into a shop to buy these does anyone have an idea what I should be asking for?! Also she said something about they go over my thighs too.... god knows! This wedding malarkey is stressful. Help gratefully appreciated. If not im just going to walk into our department store and ask for some massive knickers! Thank you!

The brand name is Spanx. The politically correct name is "shape wear". My sister likes them a lot. They really smooth out rolls! But they're pretty pricey.

Here's an example-

Comment

That looks about right! It basically i'm not a big girl (like a UK size10 or us6) but i haven't been in a gym in forever so ive got a little pot belly that needs some help! These look like they'd work. Though i can imagine they're hell to put on... brilliant! Thanks Lucybelle!

Comment

Apparently they have them at Primark.
        My friend bought a shirt the other day (for like €4) but she said they had the longer ones as well.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
        X