Need your help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your help!!!

Hi LDR friends!!! My boyfriend, Eirik and I are in the process of closing the distance... Many steps are involved and we are excited to finally be making plans to be together in one place after 10 years!!!

One of the steps in our closing the distance is to get my website and Facebook page up and running so that I can eventually get my event planning business back up and running on the West Coast. Please help us!!!

Please "like" and share my new page S.O.S.- Save Our Special Day (https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurSpecialDay) !!! My goal is to have 100+ "likes" before the weekend!!! I am super excited about my new website and being able to share planning tips, photos and stories!

Also- since the site is still under construction, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on both the FB page and the site itself... www.saveourspecialday.com. Be sure to check out my Bio and Blog pages while you visit!!! If you have some comments you want to share, please email me at saveourspecialday@gmail.com or private message me here.

Thanks to all in advance!!!

Got it! Love it so far!

Comment

Thank you!!! Please share the page... Many more tips to come!!!

Comment

bump**

Comment

Working...
        X