Happy Wedding Day to Karringtyn!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Wedding Day to Karringtyn!!!!

Long time LFAD members - we all know and love Karringtyn...

Today is her WEDDING DAY!!!

She and her long distance fiancee closed the distance last summer and they have been planning on this day ever since. I wanted to make sure to open up a thread so we could all wish her a fabulous wedding day <3

She's an inspiration to me and deserves so much love and happiness - let's all show her some extra from the forums

Can't wait for pictures!!!!

Comment

happy wedding day and congratulations i wish she gets all the happiness she deserves and much much more i do not know her, but all the best to her and her partner

Comment

Congratulations Luce and Dan! can't wait to hear about their special day...
        Luce, you've been so happy these past few months, i hope it will continue to shine on a lifetime! lots of love to you both <3
        Thank you Blankita for starting the thread
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I am soooo happy for you Luce! You deserve the wedding of your dreams. Good luck and much happiness! Congratulations!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congratulations!! It's true, everyone's been excited for today for you two! Wish you happiness for the years to come! (:

Comment

Can't believe it's already today! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats Luce! I am so so so happy for you and cannot wait to see pics!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I wish you and your new husband many, many more years of happiness!
                  "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                  Made it official: September 17, 2010
                  Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                  Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                  Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                  Got married: November 21, 2012
                  Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                  Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

She was gorgeous! The day was beautiful, and the love in their eyes as they looked at each other had me (and everyone) in tears. The words.. "so happy I could burst" is the only words I can use..so much love.. all in one place.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

happy wedding day......congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      NoThInG iS ImPoSsiBlE..

Comment

Congratulations!
                        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                          She was gorgeous! The day was beautiful, and the love in their eyes as they looked at each other had me (and everyone) in tears. The words.. "so happy I could burst" is the only words I can use..so much love.. all in one place.
                          Michelle - I am soooo happy you got to be there with her <3 I was at Sea World all day but I kept checking my phone to see if she would start posting pictures on Facebook. She looked beautiful in the pictures so I am sure it was 10 x's more in person

Comment

Lucinda and Daniel: I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. You've found something special, don't ever let go of it. Can't wait to see pictures of the gorgeous couple <3

Comment

How beautiful! It's been a long time coming, I'm so happy for you Luce and Dan I too hope this glow of happiness never fades from around you.
                              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                              X