Mutual interest: July 2013
    Relationship Began: November 6 2013
    First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
    Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
    Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
    Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
    Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

It never occured to me to use anything other than real flowers for a wedding. For my wedding with my husband, we ordered a bridal bouquet plus his pocket flowers that were both variations of red and redish flowers (I married in a red dress) put in "frames " of metal strings and glass pearls. I found the picture in a florist shop online and had the flowers delivered to our hotel right before the wedding. We still have them, they look exactly the same as 5 years ago. As table decorations, we has lots of simple bouquets of white flowers.

I like fake flowers in daily life though, because then I can put pretty flowers in a dark corner without killing them!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

we considered fake flowers at first to save on cost, as we were unsure we could afford it to have real ones. But now his aunt who is a florist and has her own business flower shop is going to do our flowers, real ones as our wedding gift. The colours will be reds, oranges and yellows, I love sunflowers and those large coloured daises, also our centrepieces will be the same kind, I don't know yet if we will have bouquets for my bridemaids most probably and boutonnieres for the groomsmen. I love real flowers and for me it is mainly the feel of how soft they are and they are beautiful. I love the idea though of having fake flowers made out of paper or silk etc, as they will last a lifetime, maybe I may teach myself origami ( from youtube lol) and make a few flowers for the tables at our reception that some people can take home and some we keep too.
        Last edited by vicks5721; January 15, 2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X