Engaged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engaged!

Simon took me up to Killarney, a town about 3hrs away from Wicklow. He booked a 2-night stay at the Brehon hotel. When I walked into the room I was pleasantly surprised to see a huge bouquet of roses, with a card saying “I Love You Muffin xx” and chocolates. After spending the day walking around the Killarney Park, we took a horse carriage up to Torc Waterfall, where we then went up some pretty scary stairs (at least for me and it was high up!) Once I made it to the top, with some much needed encouragement from Simon, there was an incredible view from the top and after taking it all in and after asking if we could go down because I was already becoming shaky being up so high, he told me there was one thing left to do. He got down on one knee and asked “Larysa Marie Mendivel, would you do me the honor of being my wife?” Of course I said, “Yes!”

Now we wait for the visa to be approved and hope we get to see each other again real soon! *fingers crossed*

congratulations!! that's so sweet and romantic! I wish you both a wonderful, bright future. be sure to keep us all up on the wedding plans!

Comment

Congrats! so awesome..

Comment

Awww!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!
        I always love a happy ending! *sniffle*

Comment

Congrats, so cute! Are you moving there? or is he coming here?

Comment

Congrats! That's really cute and sweet =). I will show this to my guy for ideas (i've been hinting at getting engaged to him for a while now lol)

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Congratz!
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! Cute story :>

Comment

Wonderful!! I love your ringgg I think i said that already ^^

Comment

Awwww that's so sweet. Congratulations and i hope your visa stuff goes well. =D

Comment

P.S. Killarney = beautiful. Very jealous!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you both

Comment

You made me cry! Congratulations! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Kimberly J
                            https://kimberlyandvernon.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yay, Congrats ^___^

Comment

Working...
                              X