LD Wedding Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LD Wedding Blog

Okay, so some of you probably know that I've started a LD wedding planning blog to record my wedding planning experience. I've only posted twice, but have two more entries in the works. I'm posting here to see if any of you ladies who are currently planning (or have planned) a wedding from a distance if you'd like to tell a bit about your experience. Best/worst parts? Things you wish you could have done differently? Whatever.

PM me or reply here if you're interested. Not sure if anyone really is or not, but I figured it'd be worth asking.

(When I say "distance" I don't just mean you're getting married where your SO is, it could be a destination wedding, or you could live with your SO & you could be getting married where your family is, whatever! It's simply "you're not at the location where you're going to be married".)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Neat idea. Right now, I'm not much good, too pressed for time. But in a week remind me, and I'd be happy to help/answer questions/whatever
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I don't have a desired timeline for these, I figured I'd just extend the offer out there to see if anyone is interested. So if you (or anyone else!) is busy or can't think of anything ATM, no worries. I don't plan on ending this blog for at least 9 more months.

Comment

I have plenty of time if you'd like some contributions! I've had plenty of head aches already from this

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm just starting to plan my wedding, I'm in England and I'll be moving to and marrying in America

Comment

Absolutely! You can either PM me your stories or PM me with your email address & I'll respond with mine.

Comment

Working...
            X