We're married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're married!

After meeting online in the World of Warcraft, dating 8 months before meeting in person, going through the fiance visa process... yesterday we finally tied the knot.

We had a shoestring budget, if that, and it turned out to be our dream day.

I have the story, and pictures up if you would care to take a look. And if you would be so kind, please sign the guestbook tab? We would love to know who comes to visit.

Clicky!

Congratulations! So wonderful!

Comment

So pretty!! Congrats you two

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you!
        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Congratulations!! You got married not too far from me. Gorgeous pictures of you two!

Comment

I'm thrillllllled for you!

Comment

Congratz!
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

ohhh CONGRATS! im so happy for y'all!
                I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

WooT! Finally ;-P So happy for you two...may the next 100 years see your love grow and your happiness expand! xx

Comment

Congratulations!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

So happy for you both. you all look amazing. Congratulations! x

Comment

Congratulations on your marraige!! Good luck and best wishes for the future!!!

Comment

YAYY. Congratulations!!!!
                          [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! enjoy married life and wish you love that never fades!

Comment

Aww congratulations, everything looks lovely! Best of luck and lots of happiness for the future (:

Comment

Working...
                              X