Bachelorette Party Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bachelorette Party Ideas

We are having a bachelorette party for my friend next weekend. I'd like to do a few games before we go out but there don't seem to be a huge amount or variety online. I was thinking of doing a bar scavenger hunt but am lacking ideas. I've thought of some like 'get a guy to buy you a drink" but it would be super swell if you ladies (or Tooki and friends) could help me with some game and hunt ideas.

Make it a photo scavenger hunt! Everyone will have their phones (and let's be honest, who doesn't have a phone with a camera on it these days???)

Get pictures of things like
    Giving the bride a kiss on both cheeks
    The bride dancing with an older gentleman
    The girls on the dance floor, doing some "iconic" ridiculous dance move (the lawnmower, the water sprinkler, etc etc)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      We are having a bachelorette party for my friend next weekend. I'd like to do a few games before we go out but there don't seem to be a huge amount or variety online. I was thinking of doing a bar scavenger hunt but am lacking ideas. I've thought of some like 'get a guy to buy you a drink" but it would be super swell if you ladies (or Tooki and friends) could help me with some game and hunt ideas.
      Is that get a guy to buy you a drink just for the single women? I would never flirt with some strange guy to get a drink and it seems kinda cruel to lead him on for fun? I just mentioned it my SO and he said.... "that's the way some women are" and he did not mean it in a positive light.

What type of personality does the bride to be have, this would help in figuring out some game ideas that would be fun for her, since the night should be all about her.

I was married before. I had a limo and we went to a strip club. I regret the strip club. I wish I had put my foot down and went and did something fun like bowling or Going to Dave and Busters. My friends wanted the strip club so off we went. I assuming you want to surprise her right? Does she love to cook? You could make a cooking based game or create a murder mystery with a twist if she loves to read make the characters into the people in her favorite book or even movie/tv show. Costumes seem to make things more fun so you could make a theme for her party and have everyone dress up and to act as some characters you would all know.
      Last edited by Hollandia; June 2, 2013, 06:13 PM.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Who said anything about flirting and leading anyone on to get a drink?

Comment

A wedding I was in did "A Nickle For A kiss" which basically we embarrassed the bride by giving her a giant bucket and she had to raise funds for out night out (not really) by carrying a sign that said "Help Support our Bride: A Kiss For A Nickle" and she raised a good $15. It was only a double cheek kiss she was giving but it was great fun to watch all the guys support the brides night out.

Comment

Who said anything about flirting and leading anyone on to get a drink?
            How else are you going to get a guy to buy you a drink? Drinks around here are pretty expensive. They are going to buy you a drink for fun of it because you tell them it is a game?
            Last edited by Hollandia; June 2, 2013, 06:54 PM.
            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
              How else are you going to get a guy to buy you a drink? Drinks around here are pretty expensive. They are going to buy you a drink for fun of it because you tell them it is a game?
              Does it hurt to try? I don't need to be judged by you or your SO on games I choose to play.

Comment

Does it hurt to try? If you are going to be a downer, please don't reply. I don't need to be judged by you or your SO on games I choose to play.
                I made a statement because of the connotation of it. Sorry if it is offensive but when you post something you are going to get opinions on it. I stand by mine if there was any intention of misleading the guys. If not, have a blast. Any judgement only stems from being untruthful to strangers, that I do find offensive and I doubt I would be only one.

I did also make several positive suggestions but you don't seem to care about that.

I am going to leave the thread unless you wish to reply again.
                Last edited by Hollandia; June 2, 2013, 07:06 PM.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I did also make several positive suggestions but you don't seem to care about that.
                  Yea because you added them after and I don't tend to re-read posts, and thanks I appreciate the input.

Comment

Comment

First of all- this thread has become hilarious. Secondly- I hate theme games but I think a pic scavenger hunt is a great idea! What about getting someone to wear the brides tiara or veil or something. Someone proposing to the bride. In Germany I saw probably 100 bachelor/ette parties and they carried around little prizes to give to people when they did something. I signed some guy's ass and got a little bottle of liquor. (Guess I fit into the "some woman" category )

Comment

The 'getting a guy to buy you a drink' thing sounds harmless. You don't even need to be flirtatious, you can be upfront and say that it's for a challenge?

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
                        Make it a photo scavenger hunt! Everyone will have their phones (and let's be honest, who doesn't have a phone with a camera on it these days???)

Get pictures of things like
                        Giving the bride a kiss on both cheeks
                        The bride dancing with an older gentleman
                        The girls on the dance floor, doing some "iconic" ridiculous dance move (the lawnmower, the water sprinkler, etc etc)
                        This game sounds pretty good. I endorse this idea.

Comment

And then go ahead and have the girls all pitch in say like, $2, or something, and buy a prize for the "winner" or something. Maybe something penis, since it is a bachelorette party. LIKE PENIS SHAPED NOODLES. Yes, they exist. Or penis straws. It's actually a little disturbing how many penis shaped things there are....

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
                            And then go ahead and have the girls all pitch in say like, $2, or something, and buy a prize for the "winner" or something. Maybe something penis, since it is a bachelorette party. LIKE PENIS SHAPED NOODLES. Yes, they exist. Or penis straws. It's actually a little disturbing how many penis shaped things there are....
                            I made the other bridesmaid come to a sex store with me to look for stuff, we didnt' stay long as shes this little innocent churchy girl and you could tell I'd totally just violated her so I figured I'd go back on my own. I'm going to surprise them with a penis cake. They think it's going to be tame, but no party is complete without an edible penis!

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                              First of all- this thread has become hilarious. Secondly- I hate theme games but I think a pic scavenger hunt is a great idea! What about getting someone to wear the brides tiara or veil or something. Someone proposing to the bride. In Germany I saw probably 100 bachelor/ette parties and they carried around little prizes to give to people when they did something. I signed some guy's ass and got a little bottle of liquor. (Guess I fit into the "some woman" category )
                              Epic.

A photo scavenger hunt is great. One of the things I had to get for my Bachelorette party was a photo of someone's chest. It wasn't a photo scavenger hunt, that was just one of the items on the list, but it could be useful.
                              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                              X