Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle & Frank are married! (pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your dress is absolutely beautiful Michelle!!! From all the pictures, Frank couldn't take his eyes off of you Congratulations on finalizing your partnership and congratulations on the new house! I'm sure you're having fun shopping for things

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you!! The pictures looked wonderful

Comment

Congratulations. What a beautiful ceremony! <3 I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Comment

Ahhh this just made my whole day! Congratulations! What a beautiful wedding! You two look so happy!

Comment

It looks like a perfect day for a perfect couple! <3 I love you guys! Congratulations again.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Wow! I guess first more congratulations are in order... CONGRATULATIONS! And just, wow! The background for your ceremony was majestic (and totally lucky that it wasn't a wash-out) but your dress, omg woman, stunning! Perhaps some time you'll share your vows with us too?
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Congratulations, Michelle and Frank! Thank you for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us

Comment

*Happy Tears* So happy for you both....
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Congrats! Your wedding looks lovely! Michelle, I'm absolutely in love with your dress
                      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Your pictures are gorgeous....congrats

Met online: 1/30/11
                        Met in person: 5/30/12
                        Second visit: 9/12/12
                        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Thank you everyone! I did not want to get out of my dress! I loved wearing it.

@Zephii, I never would have been able to get through self-written vows! So we chose some we found online. I had a hard enough time getting through these:

Officiant to Groom: Frank, please repeat after me:
                          I, Frank, choose you, Michelle, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to honor and respect, to love and to cherish. I say these words because I love you, and choose to live the rest of my life with you. This is my solemn vow.
                          You may now place the ring on her finger.

Officiant to Bride: Michelle, please repeat after me:
                          I Michelle, choose you, Frank, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to honor and respect, to love and to cherish. I say these words because I love you, and choose to live the rest of my life with you. This is my solemn vow.
                          You may now place the ring on his finger.
                          Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

:,) congratulations!
                            Made it official: 12-01-10
                            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Squeee! Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing this exciting part of your life in pictures with us.

Comment

Gorgeous all around! I love the fog too!

Comment

Working...
                                X