No announcement yet.

Planning from a distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa sorry guys, I kinda went AWOL for a while there xD. I kinda forgot I had started this thread and then went about life...and then suddenly remembered and realized you guys had posted stuff after I had forgotten.

Unfortunately for us, we're both of hispanic decent and there will be a lot of family invited (as with most cultures, I'm sure). So far we've got like 150 people on our guest list but we've gotta sit down and make some serious cuts lol mostly for our pockets. We're planning a really low budget wedding, hopefully under 5k. I'll let you guys know how it goes xD...we even had to decide to go for an afternoon wedding instead of an evening wedding so that we can just have a finger food reception which will be much...much cheaper than having an actual sit down meal...(croquettas, empanadas, and pastelitos ftw!)

Thanks for your responses guys! I feel better about the whole thing . We've already picked our church as the place to have the ceremony and the reception....it makes sense, since that's where we met :P.

Comment

Working...
    X