Wedding Hair Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Hair Drama

So it's like this- my wedding is Saturday. I was told his aunt is really good with hair and as I didn't have anyone who could do it I asked her to. The trial was over a month ago and while it was ok it didn't look as fabulous as I'd hoped. Oh well. I can't offend his family, right?
    Well then I hadn't heard from her since then so I text her yesterday just as a hi and making sure we were on for Saturday and she told me to be at her house in the morning and it SHOULDNT take longer than 1.5 hours...

My big problem with this is at the trial I told her I'm planning on me and my bridesmaids getting ready together at the church in a special room so we can all hang out.
    Being in her basement was ok for the trial, but I reallllllly don't want to be rushing all over hours before I get married. I pictured me and my girls hanging out and gettin pretty together and having fun.
    I text her saying I was planning on us all just being at the church and asked if that's a problem for her and although she read the text yesterday afternoon, she still hasn't replied.

What do I do? Should I text her again?
    I'm totally ok with her not doing my hair, and I don't want her to feel she HAS to do my hair, but I'm afraid to say anything because she's really dramatic and I don't want to be off to a terrible start with his family.

I need your help. Thanks guys.

I would just send an add on text telling her that if she can't come to the church, then you completely understand and will do your hair yourself. It's tricky because it's family, but it's your wedding, so your wants get priority

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

^ Yea. I myself would stress out waiting for a reply since I wouldn't know how long it would take for a response... so just text her back and politely tell her something around what Dezface said :P. At least that's what I would do .

Comment

Okay it's really not that big a deal. You think it is because you're stressed out. Calm down, tell her if she can't do it in the church to let you know ASAP to find someone else and thanks! And don't text, call!

Comment

Thanks guys!

And lucybelle for kicking my butt lol

I called and she didn't answer so I left a nice but firm(?) message about Saturday.

Thank you all for your helps!

Comment

Working...
          X