Cute centerpiece idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute centerpiece idea.

I was on youtube earlier and ran across this really pretty (and easy) floating candle/centerpiece idea. I think it is really pretty and thought that some of you may like the idea as well.

I pretty much have the ok from my SO when it comes to looking at wedding stuff now (as in, Iv'e been doing it and he has been giving his input on it as well instead of trying to get me to stop) so I may add more things to this later lol. XD
    Feel free to share your own finds here as well, maybe we can get a thread going for those who need help with cute DIY projects if they have a low budget. ^_^

"Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

I drink wine, so I've ended up with lots of bottles in the recycle bin. I found this blog when trying to find something useful for them: https://www.care2.com/greenliving/16...e-bottles.html. I especially like the chalk bottle and the lights. It would be neat to group bottles painted alike in one area, then bottles with lights in another. It's amazing how something simple can turn out to look spectacular.

Comment

Those are really cute. =] And I'm going to check out the wine bottle ideas as well since I have a TON of them saved up from before I had my son. It'd be nice to put them to use.

Comment

Those centerpieces are so cute! I love them! My SO has been talking about us getting engaged this year so I've casually looked at a few things to get ideas. I've had friends and acquaintances get married and loved all the DIY items they had! I'm a huge fan in saving money and will be on a strict budget whenever I get married! I'll definitely come back and post things!
        Last edited by Heavenly_Love12; January 19, 2014, 09:54 PM. Reason: spelling error
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Check pinterest for DIY ideas.

I did floating candles in vases for our centerpieces. Spent $1 on each vase, bought the candles on sale, and then bought some rubber bands and frosted glass spray paint. The effect was awesome. I think I spent a total of like $40 on centerpieces.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
          X