He said he will propose to me soon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he will propose to me soon..

I planned to visit him next month ( if my passport will arrive soon, hopefully) and we were talking and suddenly he said I Will prepare a small engagement for us... And my answer was a huge LAUGH and he said Why are u laughing? Im serious..

Oppsss I felt bad because I didnt know he was serious and of course, I dont want him telling me that I want him to surprise me lol!

How would u respond to if the last time we met was 2005 and now 2014?! And with an engagement?! Geeesshhh!

I hope he will just keep it as secret though..

I bet I would be very surprised! Perhaps he was tryin to give you something to look forward to...

Is there any reason why you prefer to keep your engagement a secret?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Actually, what Im trying to point out is that, I wouldn't like him to tell me that he is preparing for something but, recently I realized that maybe he is telling me those so, that I can be sure in visiting him and he mentioned about this "BAND" thing I guess he asked some of his friends to play or what.. :P

Comment

How exciting

Comment

Working...
        X