Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

useful hints and tips for wedding planning

Hi Guys!
    Like alot of others here, I am away from my family and close friends and am therefore planning this wedding on my own. I don't know if it is because of that, but I feel like certain things could have been easier. If you have, or are currently, planning a wedding, share your experiences so we can learn from each other!
    I'll go first: I recently went dress shopping and wore regular clothes with a regular bra and thong underneath. Little did I know that the sales ladies are in the dressing room with you and help you get dressed! Poor old ladies that had to deal with my bare butt!
    Next time I will make sure to wear a strapless bra and leggings, or at the very least boy shorts.
    Any other tips?

The best tip I can share about wedding planning is to NOT STRESS the small details. I can't tell you how plagued I was about center pieces for our tables, when in reality, no one even cared about them! I wish I had done ore having fun with my wedding planning and less stressing the baby details.

Comment

I'm pretty sure those ladies that help out in the dressing room have seen their share off butts, i wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Beth, that's good news! I feel so stressed already, but I'll try not to sweat the small stuff so much.
        Snow_girl, I'm sure you're right. I personally am not too insecure about myself, but I'm sure some girls would mind being seen like that much more.

Comment

Working...
        X