engaged! and moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engaged! and moving

just wanted to post an update on my SO and myself. haven't been on here in a while. after almost 2 years of dating we got engaged November 28 of last year. and now after 2 years and 2 months we will finally not be long distance anymore! I am moving across the state to be with my fiancé and we are going to move into our own place soon. I am beyond excited to start this new chapter in our lives together. it feels like we have been apart forever and now we can finally be together everyday

even though I have not logged on to this site in a while, just wanted to say that reading what other people in a similar situation are going through being apart from their loved ones, has made it easier to get through it for myself too. this is a great site for people in long distance relationships. best of luck to everyone

-Samantha

Originally posted by Samantha21 View Post
    just wanted to post an update on my SO and myself. haven't been on here in a while. after almost 2 years of dating we got engaged November 28 of last year. and now after 2 years and 2 months we will finally not be long distance anymore! I am moving across the state to be with my fiancé and we are going to move into our own place soon. I am beyond excited to start this new chapter in our lives together. it feels like we have been apart forever and now we can finally be together everyday

even though I have not logged on to this site in a while, just wanted to say that reading what other people in a similar situation are going through being apart from their loved ones, has made it easier to get through it for myself too. this is a great site for people in long distance relationships. best of luck to everyone

-Samantha
    Yay for you! Wishing you much happiness!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
    X