Newly Engaged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newly Engaged!

I'm 18 years old and the love of my life is 24. Just recently we got engaged and in a few months we are closing the distance. I'm super happy to be able to share the rest of my life with him. I love him with all of my heart. Right now money is tight for him and if it doesn't get better down there he's moving up here sooner and finding a job down here. But I'm not afraid to hold us down till this rough patch is over. It seems so surreal that this is happening but I am so happy! But now that I'm engaged should I focus more on planning for the move or planning for the wedding! 😁

Your profile says your relationship began in April, and now you're engaged in October - Do you feel the pace you're going at is alright? Not too fast?

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
      Your profile says your relationship began in April, and now you're engaged in October - Do you feel the pace you're going at is alright? Not too fast?
      I don't feel like we are going fast at all. I know people who met and married just days later and are still together. We aren't getting married tomorrow. We are just taking bigger steps. I'm happy where I am and so is he. There is nothing wrong with going fast when it feels right.

Comment

Working...
      X