Who do you want to wed you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you want to wed you?

Personally I'm not a religious person at all so I'll not be wed by a priest and my wedding will not be held in a church.

I've thought about the alternatives and it would be kinda cool to be wed by a captain but I doubt there's any very close by so I guess my option will be a judge.

Thankfully you don't have to have a civil wedding held in an office anymore so I get to have my dream wedding at home with family and friends and God is not invited as a witness

How about you?

ha! that is a good one with god not bein invited as a witness I will second that! he's been to enough weddings before >_>

I actually havent thought about that... Maybe by some crazy irish or scottish man O_o Some random drunk from the street haha
    No Im just kiddin of course... Im not sure yet havent thought about that at all, but I do know that its def no priest.

Comment

I am also not religious at ALL and neither is Brian. we've talked about our wedding and we're not sure who we'll have do it, but God is also not invited to witness ours either. :P

Comment

Errr.. haven't really looked into it that much yet.. I have no idea who could be the person with us but I'm guessing it'd be the same with Tanja..?

Sam's not a religious person at all and I don't really believe in God and all that either so I guess it would be a bit weird if we had a priest do it. Needs to be someone who can speak good English too though

Guess there's still time to think about all this

Comment

Both me and my SO have agreed on getting married by a priest

Comment

Me and my SO aren't religious either, though his parents are. We might get married by a judge, but i dunno XD We'd have to talk about it.

Comment

My bf isn't religious at all and i kind of am (whatever that means), so i would want us to be married by a minister or something

Comment

Our faith is an active part in our lives...but this time baby...we are ELOPING! No church wedding...
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Decided a long time ago that whenever I get married the ceremony will be done by a priest. Yup, that's just the way it'll be done for me and as I think sharing faith (or at least having similar views) is very important for a relationship, I assume my husband-to-be will have no problem with this

As for where...a part of me very much wants a traditional wedding in a grand, beautiful church, but another part of me sort of wants it to be somewhere else....not sure where since I don't like the idea of outdoor weddings or by the beach, though I once thought perhaps a museum would be pretty...haha, listen to me, talking about weddings! Sheesh!

Comment

We had a really awesome female Reverend. There were religious aspects to our ceremony, but perhaps more that was spiritual, earthy, just very us. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Comment

I will be wanting a pagan celebrant to do it, because faith is important to me. It's hard to find them though, harder still to find one that believes what they preach, and stupidly expensive. Not something I care to worry about just yet
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We had a minister, our faith is important to us.

Comment

I was married by a lutheran pastor in a courtyard my first marriage. This time around I will be married by one of my closest friends who is a ordained by the church of Spiritual Humanism (internet ordained) on the deck of a lodge in the Smoky Mountains, and then later our marriage will be blessed in a church by my cousin who is a Catholic priest.

Comment

My father will be preforming my wedding he is a Chaplain in the military and has done tons of weddings and he will be giving me away then marrying my fiancé and I.

Comment

Not too sure...
                              Not a priest or anything religious like that though.
                              Don't need to worry too much about it yet

Comment

Working...
                              X