Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a Little Update!

Hey guys!

I haven’t been on this forum in so long. Not sure if any of you guys remember me, but I thought I would still come on and post the good news!

We have been living together for almost two years now. It will be two years in June. Things have been going good. We have had things to work through, but overall we have both been very happy together. We celebrated three years together in November.

Well... on February 1st, he asked me to marry him!

We will be tying the knot on June 10th! We are having a big wedding in Arkansas, where he is from. We have a lot to plan in such short time, but we are so excited!
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Congratulations! Nice to hear all works out nicely. Enjoy it, the planning for the wedding and so. I'm sure we'd like to see a photo.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

You're back. Last post you said you had broken up, glad you sorted things out. I often wondered how you were going.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
        You're back. Last post you said you had broken up, glad you sorted things out. I often wondered how you were going.
        Yeah, I had forgotten to update. We worked things out. It was tough, but I’m glad we did.
        ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
        Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
        First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
        Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
        Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
        Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I'm glad things worked out for you guys! Have things been better with his family?

Comment

Yay for happy updates! I’m glad to hear all is well Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Comment

Aww it's nice that things worked out. Congratulations! Update us about the wedding too afterwards.

Comment

Working...
              X