Bride and Groom gifts 🎁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bride and Groom gifts 🎁

So I want to do a gift for my SO on our wedding day. I'm trying to think of ideas other than cuff links as he already has those. Just wondering if anyone who has been married or anyone else who might have some ideas of gifts.

It depends what your fiance is into, but you could do a pocket watch! My husband loved it!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

yeah it totally depends on what he is into, what are his hobbies or favorite things to do? my cousin got married last year and his now wife gave him an expensive bottle of guyanese rum ( we are from guyana) so it was sweet for him.

Comment

Thanks for your ideas. I'm an etsy fanatic so I ordered him things from there. I got him a coffee cup with "hubby" on it. It came with a matching "wifey" cup. I bought him a pair of socks tha say "in case you get cold feet, love "my name". I also got him a leather wallet (he really needs one) with his initials on the front on the inside is lyric from our song and the wedding date. Hopefully he'll love it.

Comment

I also wanted to get something unique for my husband. We were still living apart at the time, and I didn't want to get him any of the "typical" wedding gifts. He loves maps, so I went on Etsy and had a world map made with song lyrics from one of our favorite shows, Phantom (Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Say the word and I will follow you. Say you need me with you, here beside me. Anywhere you go, let me go too). And it has our names and wedding date. There are two hearts on it, one in my state and one in his. We add hearts everywhere we travel together. It now stands on our mantle in the living room. We both love it.
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Can you post a picture of it? I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
              Can you post a picture of it? I'd love to see it.
              This is when I first got it.
              Last edited by TaraMarie; May 1, 2018, 10:31 AM.
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

That's really cool

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
                  It depends what your fiance is into, but you could do a pocket watch! My husband loved it!

i agreed, i don't know why but every man is always looking better with watch. And maybe pocket watch could be a good idea ^^

Comment

My fiancé doesn't wear watches he'd break them with his line of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                      Thanks for your ideas. I'm an etsy fanatic so I ordered him things from there. I got him a coffee cup with "hubby" on it. It came with a matching "wifey" cup. I bought him a pair of socks tha say "in case you get cold feet, love "my name". I also got him a leather wallet (he really needs one) with his initials on the front on the inside is lyric from our song and the wedding date. Hopefully he'll love it.
                      The socks are cute, and I like the sentiment into the wallet. I'm a big fan of practical gifts.

Comment

I like the idea (and this is defo not going to be everyone's cup of tea) of having a boudoir style photo shoot and giving him the pic as a wedding present. Maybe being all wrapped up in the veil or saw a picture of the bride with her hair done up facing her dress wearing underwear and her garter (was in black and white and looked really classy).

Comment

Originally posted by xxcazaxx View Post
                          I like the idea (and this is defo not going to be everyone's cup of tea) of having a boudoir style photo shoot and giving him the pic as a wedding present. Maybe being all wrapped up in the veil or saw a picture of the bride with her hair done up facing her dress wearing underwear and her garter (was in black and white and looked really classy).
                          I'm pretty confident that my guy would LOVE that! Especially if I was dressed in a cyber gothic style.

Comment

Working...
                          X