Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time lengths

How long were u together before u got engaged

6 years. We were long distance for 5.5 of those years. We decided to wait until we closed the distance before getting engaged.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

I can't really say because we never really got "engaged". We just got married when a good opportunity came against the wishes of both our families. (They don't mind it at all now). But if I had to say when we were certain we would marry it would have been after we first met. Just over 2 years since we started talking online. We married the next time we met which was about 1 year later. We've also had a child. However, even though we are married with a child circumstance has kept us separated even now. She will move to the United States soon though. By the end of this year in fact. Finally.
      First contact: March, 2014
      Official LDR: June, 2014
      Married since: August, 2017
      “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

We got (and currently still are) engaged after 4 years.
        Still no fixed date for the wedding, but soon

Comment

We have been together a little over 4 months and on my first trip to meet him, I was there for a week, he proposed. It wasn’t official till I got back from seeing him and he video chatted with my daughter and asked her if he could marry me and join our family. He wasn’t planning on it & didn’t have a ring but we have both known from the beginning of our relationship that we would be getting married someday.
          I just turned 38 an he’s a very mature 26🤦*♀️, I still feel almost sick when I think about his age😂
          Both of us have spent many years working on ourselves and figuring out who we are and what sorta relationship we would need. I’ve been single for 8 years and he’s never had a real girlfriend in India’s standards.
          There are plans in the works for my daughter & I to go over by him in August and that’s when we will be getting married. From there were gonna be pursuing the spousal visa to try to get him to the US, we’ve actually already started preparing the needed documents in hopes of trying to get the ball moving as soon as possible.

Comment

We have a relationship for 5 months now and got engaged 2 weeks ago. We arent in a rush to marry but I do know now that he is serious with me. Before that I had my doubts sometimes. So it is a extra meaning to me.
            It wasnt romantic at all😂 just in the livingroom but I didnt expect it at all. Its about the meaning right

Comment

We got engaged about 2 yrs after we met. I think it was 6 months after he met my children.
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

9 months almost to the day. Our anniversary date is the 4th, and he accepted on 3rd march. I proposed 9 days after I came home from our first visit.

Comment

Working...
                X