Engaged to my LDR girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engaged to my LDR girlfriend

After meeting for the first time last week, I decided to pop the question and asked her to marry me after 8 months of being long distance (facetime, snapchat, instagram, text, facebook helped us) and felt that with the fact her parents told me I was the first guy she's ever dated that they like and agree with, and her own siblings liking me, which was a first for her one sister, I knew what I had to do.

Ended up taking her to the Philadelphia Art Museum and to the Rocky Statue specifically as Sylvester Stallone is her favorite actor, and her favorite movie series is Rocky. It was unreal and such an unforgettable moment for the both of us. Now she's home until I fly down in January near my birthday for a week or two to see how Texas is, and then she'll be moving up around the end of March or beginning of April. So far we have decided where the wedding will take place, and it'll take place in Pennsylvania since she's moving up here and said she wants it to be included in her new start with me.

Couldn't have asked for it to go any better.

Oh yay congratulations!!! I was wondering how it went.

Comment

Working...
    X