Dress shopping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress shopping?

I just came home from a Bridal Show, the store I want to purchase my wedding dress from, David's Bridal, was there. I agree'd to go to an appointment for trying on dresses and the like, in exchange for a $50 Off coupon for my actual wedding dress. (Not that I have to purchase that day.)

However, my issue is that my Mother-in-Law to be is a mother of only boys. This dress shopping thing with me is really important to her. I think she'd be really disappointed that she couldn't go to it. (Us being long distance and all.)

I was thinking about trying other styles of dresses entirely. I'm not sure. I have to go to the appointment if I want the $50 Off coupon. What do you guys think I should do?

If the $50 off doesn't expire and you don't have to use it that day, I say go to the appointment and try on the dresses you want to try on. That way you can narrow down a few choices, and if your future mother in law can make it to go with you at another time, you'll still have a few to try on for her benefit as well.

Comment

I agree. Go more than once. Like you said, you don't even have to buy the first time.

Comment

Dress shopping is very rarely a one trip experience, so I say go to your appointment and then shop around with your future MIL

Comment

Working...
        X