My mom's wedding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom's wedding!

My mom and her boyfriend will finally be getting hitched next April (2012) after my brother graduates college. I'm really excited about it, but I'm also a little bummed because I'm moving to Costa Rica this summer and won't be around for the planning! I wanted to be around to help pick out the cake, colors, ya know... the stuff! I told her she HAS to buy her dress before I leave this summer, because I so want to be there!

Anyways, she's trying to find a nice dress to wear. She's in her early 50s, wants something that covers her arms, and isn't too froo-froo young looking. Any websites or ideas on where we could go to look for one? She isn't even really set on having a traditional white dress. But I want her to have one!!!

Here's something she sort of likes:

Liking this one too!! I think I'm more excited about this than she is.

Comment

Your mom could probably find something quite nice at nordstroms or MAcy's as well they have a lot of formal dresses and suits for more matronly women - which she might prefer.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That second dress is lovely.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
        X