Poll: Wedding colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Wedding colors?

Please participate in my poll to help me choose my wedding colors!

https://thefakesarah.blogspot.com/20...Tri-Sarah-tops)

I voted. =]

Comment

I voted too :-) I think the red, white, and gold would be beautiful, especially with the darker crimson red. Good luck with your wedding plans!

Comment

I can't choose! I think red would be REALLY pretty and elegant, but for some reason, I really like the idea of just gold, with pearl accents. I don't even like gold, so I have no idea where this is coming from. Lol.

But I think red would allow for more possibilities. So I'm gonna go vote for that now. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by heatherotic View Post
          I can't choose! I think red would be REALLY pretty and elegant, but for some reason, I really like the idea of just gold, with pearl accents. I don't even like gold, so I have no idea where this is coming from. Lol.

But I think red would allow for more possibilities. So I'm gonna go vote for that now. Lol.
          Now you see my dilemma! lol I think I'm pretty much down to red or gold. I think red may be a little too safe or too christmas-y. But doing all gold and white may be taking a bit of a gamble. IDK!!!!!!!

Comment

Go for the gold!
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

I'm different, I really enjoy the blue with the gold it looks really nice together.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I really had a hard time deciding! I love the Dark Red but also was leaning for the Gold/White... I think the Gold/White option with some accent Brown would be beautiful, could still use the pearl accents too!-- really liked the way the the wedding invitations looked, very classical... the blue just wasn't selling it for me tho for a wedding... maybe as a powder blue, but not that rich of a pigment you showed in the pictures. I just love weddings... I hope to plan my own someday... but... got to get the SO to ask first ... Well my vote is in... I hope this helps... and Congratulations!

Comment

Gold gold gold

Comment

Originally posted by OneForTheRomance View Post
                    Now you see my dilemma! lol I think I'm pretty much down to red or gold. I think red may be a little too safe or too christmas-y. But doing all gold and white may be taking a bit of a gamble. IDK!!!!!!!
                    When you put it like that, I change my vote to gold. Lol. But my opinion is biased because I really don't like to play it safe with anything when it comes to fashion and colors.

Comment

I love the navy blue and gold. If your doing a wintery theme then you could also add lighter shades of blue and make it a "winter wonderland."

Comment

voted

i love the blue color you selected in the picture but i voted for the gold option. i think it can be wonderful especially that you can incorporate any color to it, and a deep dark brown would go oh so nicely with it

i like my blues with silver not gold, and if your location is gold, then i'd definitely go for brown & gold..

good luck with the decision making
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Thank you so much to everyone that helped me!!! The support I get on here is phenomenal!

(HAHA I just ran outside to see why the windows were rattling... go figure... space shuttle launch today.)

I've made a decision! And I'd love to hear what you guys think:

https://thefakesarah.blogspot.com/20...ts-are-in.html

Comment

No offense intended mate, but it seems to me that the only time I see you post is when you're trying to get traffic for your blog and it makes me a bit sad face. Just sayin'.
                            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                              No offense intended mate, but it seems to me that the only time I see you post is when you're trying to get traffic for your blog and it makes me a bit sad face. Just sayin'.

errr I suppose it does look like that... it just seems that wedding planning consumes my life at the moment, so it goes everywhere!
                              But I do see what you mean, so sorry everyone! I'll try and cut back on the hyper links

Comment

Working...
                              X