• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicole View Post
    We ended up getting these:

Mine: https://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product89665.html
    His: https://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product89667.html

Same style but his is a little thicker then mine. I've always wanted a simple wedding ring like that^^ and thankfully he agreed and wanted the same style- I'm not a fan of any other style wedding ring other than the traditional plain band! We decided as we'd put "31102009- Forever" on our ceremonial wine box, we'd have something else on our rings; we both got "you're my personal penguin", after the song, and we both call each other that! They're in my SO's safe right now, I haven't seen them in person yet!

I love yours though- I wish we'd had the option for the little hearts, they're so cute!
    Thank you! yours look great as well! and I loved the engraving penguin quote!

I am looking forward to adding our wedding date to the ring after we do get married in january!

and for our one year anniversary I want us to get simple white gold bracelets with the Latitude and Longitude of where each other was born or to where we first met or where we had our wedding. not sure wich one though, as all of the options would be really meaningful and I don't think we can squizze them all in just one bracelet, LOL

would be something like that pictures from etsy, but in white gold (though i would consider sterling silver deppending on the budget):

and maybe engrave something on the inside as well, some quote dear to us:

our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Not very picky, and im not going to be picking it out lol but i like the idea of later getting both our wedding bands engraved, weather inside or outside of the ring.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
      X