Wedding Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Dreams?

Has anyone else had dreams about marrying there Long Distance Love?

I've had nightmares. Several of them. Does that count?
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

LOL. I wasnt expecting an answer like that. Thats funny,

Comment

I actually have had a few nightmares, too, as my wedding gets closer. They usually consist of something going wrong, such as no one showing up or perhaps marrying the wrong person. From the other people I've talked to, though, it seems that having wedding dreams like that is pretty normal.
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

I have dreams of faceless people in wedding dresses trying to kill me haha, I've had a marrying the wrong person dream too, glad that's normal!
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I dreamed once about the night before my wedding- my dress got ruined by my sister and I was so angry but went to bed. Then my SO sneaked into my room because he didn't want to sleep apart from me So it was sweet in a way lol

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mines a year away and I've already had dreams about everything going wrong. I had one last night about my mum putting my engagement photos on the job! Weird huh?

I always dream about things going wrong the night before events I've planned. I think it's just your brains way of dealing with all the stress.
              Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I did very recently have a dream that I was trying on wedding dresses and couldn't find one I liked because I wanted it to be perfect for him.

Comment

I have nightmares. Typically consisting of me getting left at the alter, cheated on, and no one showing up.

Comment

Guess I'll be the odd one out and say I had a happy dream! It started out as something completely different, and then at some point I was in his town and he had arranged a suprise fake wedding for me, where we pretended to get married but didn't actually. He had picked out a gorgeous dress for me, and his whole family was there (I hadn't met any of them in real life at this point ). We had french onion soup, but then my mom showed up and took it away because it was too fattening. Then we went on a honeymoon in France, and my mom was there too and she kept telling us we had to have a real wedding soon.

Overall it was kind of a strange dream, but a good one.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                    -- Anonymous

Comment

Haa, I just had one last night! Well.. it was an engagement/wedding dream. And pretty random

The ring he proposed with.. haha, well it was original, I'll tell you that x) It was massive.. the whole ring x) and it didn't fit my finger at all.. it wouldn't have gone on anyone for that matter because of the shape of it haha (I know he'd get me a ring I'll like for sure so don't know why that happened in my dream ). But yeah.. he proposed and of course I was the happiest girl We didn't talk about the wedding or anything and the next day I walked into this room and there was my mum setting tables Everything was set up ready for us to get married there and then.. I was missing a dress and I obviously hadn't done my hair or makeup and :C haha, oh dear.. and that's all I can remember x)

Was pretty random

Comment

Haa, I just had one last night! Well.. it was an engagement/wedding dream. And pretty random

The ring he proposed with.. haha, well it was original, I'll tell you that x) It was massive.. the whole ring x) and it didn't fit my finger at all.. it wouldn't have gone on anyone for that matter because of the shape of it haha (I know he'd get me a ring I'll like for sure so don't know why that happened in my dream ). But yeah.. he proposed and of course I was the happiest girl We didn't talk about the wedding or anything and the next day I walked into this room and there was my mum setting tables Everything was set up ready for us to get married there and then.. I was missing a dress and I obviously hadn't done my hair or makeup and :C haha, oh dear.. and that's all I can remember x)

Was pretty random

Comment

Working...
                        X