FLOWERS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLOWERS!!!!!

Zomg im probably the most indecisive person when it comes to what flower....

I love pink.. and i want my bouquet to have SOME pink.. not alll pink.. but it could be mostly pink.. or half pink..

Over here orchids are extremely expensive (ironically because its the flower of colombia..) so.. i cant have them lol and i've been looking for alternatives because altho i love roses.. they are soo tipical.. and i want something different...

I really liked LILIES!!! they are soo pretty and they big

But i also like calla lilies

well anyways i want my bouqet to be a cascade, because i dont like the stems on the bottom to show and i feel like its cuter when you have all those flowers over your hands..so here are a few of the choices that i've made..

what are your choices??? and your color choices???

I really like the last two picture you posted. I think I'm going to have chrysanthemums and daisies since they are both my favorites, but I'm not positive. I also haven't decided my colors yet. I may just keep my bouquet all white.

Comment

I like both of those bouquets - just so you know, calla lilies are usually really expensive compared to other options, so you might not want the budget to pay so much for flowers. Make sure you check. I used irises for my first wedding, and they were gorgeous.

I personally really like that white cascade bouquet you posted. It looks amazing! (well, they both do, but that one I like more)

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

those are both really cute! I love the calla lillies, but have heard they are pricey =/

Though we're not engaged yet (though in 2 weeks or so... haha) but we have talked about colors for our wedding. Lately I have been leaning towards green, but I can tell, my SO is obsessed with the color blue, so we will probably end up with blue- so I would use delphiniums, blue bells or blue hydrangeas I think. I know no matter what I MUST have white roses in there somewhere- they are the symbol of my home county here in England. Thankfully, white roses could pretty much go with any color theme, so it will be easy to do

Also I love white Stephanotis flowers, but they are like $5 upwards just for 1 flower, so I let that idea go quickly!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well im not 100% decided on the colors because it pretty much all depends on what flowers im going to get..

The first picture with the lilies i really like it for the tables, its pretty, not very costly and i will most likely have those lillies in my bouquet.

I dont want it to be all pure white, but yeah i also loved that second white bouquet.. but i might add a touch of pink

Comment

I have a red-themed bouquet myself since it's the main color for my wedding. The description of my bouquet sent to me by my florist recently is: "Beautiful clutch style bouquet of red and black baccara roses, burgundy calla lilies, and stephanotis centered with rhinestones and a touch of variegated foliage around edge. White ribbon on stems with ballerina treatment and rhinestone studding."
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

That's ironic because I was just looking at flowers yesterday (though I can't remember why I even thought to). But I do know that I want of bouquet of australian native flowers/foliage. It's just something that's really special to me. It's possible that getting that could be pricey, since it's not 'traditional', but you can get some really amazing 'real to touch' silk flowers now (my brother's wife had them when they got married) and they're beautiful and of course they will last. So that's also another option I could go with, then it also wouldn't be an issue of when or where we got married etc.

As for colours, I don't know, I guess it depends on what I chose for bridesmaids.
              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Working...
              X