need help with ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help with ring

ill keep it short and simple i need help finding a promise ring that's kinda in an Irish ring style yea know green and gold are mainly the colors but my heritage has been Irish and so is my girlfriends so id like to go with something traditional for are culture a little bit at least

Have you considered a Claddagh ring? Those are so beautiful, and have an Irish background/history to them.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

i definitely agree!

Comment

Yep my SO got me a Claddagh ring as a promise ring- it was a plain silver one, but there are definitely gold with a green stone ones out there. There are even birth stone ones I have seen which are very cute. They have a really great story behind them too

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

yea im looking them up right now and they are beautiful rings i probably will go with one of these we aren't planning like a weeding right now shes gonna graduate early this year i graduated this year but i do love her so much i really think shes the one and i mean yea know you just click we've met in person i was afraid lol but were happy as ever shes the most amazing girl ive met ever and i really do feel and my heart tells me to do this im gonna make it a special moment too im going to Zion in about 2 weeks and shes coming down to visit me (i live in Vegas shes almost by salt lake about a 4-5 hour drive from here to there Zion is int he middle) well in Zion there is this hidden spot i found that leads to a waterfall in a canyon they hold weedings and all sorts of stuff there well im gonna wait till sunset and take her up there and im gonna give her the ring lol

Comment

Originally posted by sw+pc View Post
            yea im looking them up right now and they are beautiful rings i probably will go with one of these we aren't planning like a weeding right now shes gonna graduate early this year i graduated this year but i do love her so much i really think shes the one and i mean yea know you just click we've met in person i was afraid lol but were happy as ever shes the most amazing girl ive met ever and i really do feel and my heart tells me to do this im gonna make it a special moment too im going to Zion in about 2 weeks and shes coming down to visit me (i live in Vegas shes almost by salt lake about a 4-5 hour drive from here to there Zion is int he middle) well in Zion there is this hidden spot i found that leads to a waterfall in a canyon they hold weedings and all sorts of stuff there well im gonna wait till sunset and take her up there and im gonna give her the ring lol
            aaaaw that's really sweet! I hope it all goes well for the both of you!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X