He popped the question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He popped the question!

I was so so so suprised. I knew it was going to happen eventually and i helped pick out the ring but i had no idea!

My family went to Washington DC this summer for the first time and Travis came with us. We went to the Lincoln Memorial and when we went to pose for a picture he got down on one knee. I couldn't say anything i was in shock. My parents got pictures and even video taped. They were in on it the whole time.

He even asked my dad and my nonna for permission. :]

I am so excited. We just have to wait until we get out bachelor degrees so maybe this will help me step up my game lol.

Awwww! Congratulations to you both! That's such an adorable proposal! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Wow, congratulations!!!
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

awwwww congrats thats so exciting!
        you should post up a picture of the proposal

Comment

idk how to do pictures :x

Comment

Congrats on your engagement, I hope you have a long and happy life together!
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

Congratulations!!! That sounds like an absolutely wonderful proposal.

Comment

Oh!!! I love hearing proposal stories. We hope you two a long, fulfilling, happy life together! <3

Comment

Oh I'm so jealous right now! :] That's so awesome, congratulations!

How did you help pick out the ring and have no idea? lol

Comment

Awwwwww Congrats <3
                      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Congrats! I'm so excited for you and love hearing about these stories. Wish you a wonderful, happy marriage.

Comment

Thats great news! All the best

Comment

congrats!!! !!

Comment

How wonderful, congratulations!

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by morgan(: View Post
                              Oh I'm so jealous right now! :] That's so awesome, congratulations!

How did you help pick out the ring and have no idea? lol
                              It's not really that hard - I helped my SO pick out the ring he's having made for me. Just because he has a list of things I like in my jewelry and I know it's being made doesn't mean I know when he'll pick it up, or when he'll propose. A ring is just a ring until there's a proposal made, and who knows when that'll be?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X