Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Distance Relationship...now a long distance marriage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Distance Relationship...now a long distance marriage!

Hi all!

I haven't posted on here much, so most of you probably don't know who I am!

My husband and I are both in the Navy, and unfortunately, because of our two different jobs within the Navy, we are stationed apart, pretty much for the next 4 years. We try to do what we can to stay in touch...texting, skyping, phone calls, etc., but I was just wondering if anyone else in this situation has any cute, fun, unique ideas. My hubby and I sometimes do "date nights" where we Netflix a movie together and watch it in sync...but I want something a little more fun and creative, if that's possible!

I can't advice you since I am not in this type of situation, but what I want to say is that I admire you for being so strong as to get married and stay apart for so long. Military LDRs are way challenging, I've always said this. So hats off to you! Good luck!

Comment

I agree with Lina! You're very strong, both of you!
      Are you traveling? Because if you are, when you land you could take something from each place you stop, put it in a box and send it to him? Im not sure weather or not it would be allowed, but yeah ><
      You could both write a book together? You could like share a little of thw passages you wrote and then let your SO fill in, vice versa!
      Me and Carlos are doing this, its crazy xD

Sorry I cant really help much, Im still going off the great list from here!

Comment

Working...
      X