Is He Going to Propose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is He Going to Propose?

my LDR bf and I were talking today about getting married. we've talked about it before briefly but aren't officially engaged. he's the one who brought it up and wanted to know how I feel about it and we talked about it for quite a bit. I noticed he liked an engagement ring page on FB within the last couple of days too. I'm wondering if a proposal is in my future? he knows that it's important to me that he ask my parents for my hand in marriage and I'm wondering that when he plans on coming up here in a couple of months if he's going to?

I know I might be jumping the gun a little bit but I want nothing more to be married to him! I'm just super giddy!

Maybe he was just talking about it to see where you stand on the subject. I can't tell you if there is a proposal in the future though, only your SO knows that.

Comment

You sound like me before we got engaged, he brought the subject up. Of course I got all happy giddy...so on and so fourth and then I remember my ex boyfriend talking about marriage, but he never purposed. lol so i tried to forget about, and let it go. I didn't want to get my hopes up, that kind of thing (because I was mad crazy about him) ... We'll after the thought had left my mind, he purposed

Comment

a little update. my bf and I were talking today and he said when he comes up here for a visit- still not sure when- he's going to be job hunting while I'm at work. he says that he's ready to move up here to be with me. he knows that I want to be married before living together and he wants to start his life up here until we can start ours together. we discussed how we both need to start saving for a house. so who knows- maybe in a year or two he'll be up here and we'll be married? I'm still waiting for his proposal and when he comes up here for a visit I think I might get it.

Comment

Well it sounds promising. I know before my husband proposed we talked about everything important and he kept saying things like "So if I asked you to marry me now.." I didn't want to give him an answer I just told him to do what he wants to do. Maybe thats why he was sooo nervous when he did . Best of luck to you two and keep us updated!
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Ahhh!! Sounds pretty promising. I'm excited to hear about what happens, keep us updated!

Comment

I guess you're going to find out soon! Don't get your hopes up too high though. You might get disappointed. Maybe he's just slowly arranging everything.

Comment

I think it shows your SO isn't afraid of commitment weather that means he plans to propose soon or not i don't know. Maybe ask him specifically if he see's marriage in your future any time soon? My SO would give me links to youtube proposal videos, and talk about how he wants to start a family and at that time i was sorta shy about talking specifically about us tieing the knot. But as time passed and more opening up when he was here he told me that he wishes he could ask me to marry him! I dont know if he knew how big that effected me like omg! But have to meet his parents first. Still communication is key. I think that him bringing it up, asking question, means its defiantly on his mind. So best of luck! I hope you two have a happy wedding!
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                X