I've been asked to recommend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been asked to recommend...

A fellow Airman, while we were out on a job, asked if I'd bought a garter for my [[eventual]] wedding with my SO, but I hadn't even thought about a wedding dress so much as a garter. I of course said no, and looked at him like he was a bit crazy [[he kinda is, but he's an awesome kind of crazy]]. He continues to explain that his mother is selling garters -- and I mean, really nice garters, too -- and she even quit her job to do this, which is something she really enjoys. He asked me to at least check out the website, and if I did end up buying one or convinced someone else to buy one, he'd buy me lunch.

Now, I've looked at the website, and though the selection is small for the moment, it's definitely adorable some of the ones she has on display. Reading the testimonials, I'd have to say, it seems like she knows how to make it look magnificent. And I really would like to share, even if I am not going to be making any purchases from her just yet. It's www.mygartergirl.com, and it's easy to navigate.

And no, I'm not looking for a free lunch, so you don't have to tell me you bought one;; I would not relay the message to the Airman if you did tell me. I do want to help him out though, albeit anonymously, and I figure what better way than to share the knowledge with those that I know are looking.

Just visited the site and she's really good. A lot of the garters I see online look and dated but her's are good quality.
    sigpic

Comment

They look really nice Be great to see what it's like when there's more variety.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
      X