Surprise wedding, so cute!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise wedding, so cute!

Kinda like the previous post of don't tell the bride but she really had no idea! Kind of a cool concept but I think it would make it way more emotional not to be prepared for it, but would also alleviate a whole ton of stress that comes with planning a wedding.

Yea I was actually watching that earlier..I think it was really sweet of him...it does take alot of pressure..I would be so touched after all his hard work
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I would probably freak out. Not in an angry way, I just honestly don't think my brain could cope with that so suddenly. I'd need the few months of wedding planning to give myself time to adjust to the idea of 'death do us part'.

This guy's totally just earned like several hundred husband points, though. He can keep them saved for the first time he forgets their anniversary or something.

Comment

That is simply amazing... the amount of effort AND the fact he paid attention to all the details she wanted... crazy sweet.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

This is amazing...lucky girl!!

Comment

That is SOOO cute!! Awwh had a tear in my eye :')

Comment

That's so sweet. You can tell how much he loves her
              There's no way I could hack that though, I was practically breaking down in tears watching the video, no way would I be able to even stand up if that happened to me haha

Comment

Working...
              X