Colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colors!

Any suggestions for colors when your SO is wearing his dress blues? The damn colors keep clashing with the blue color of his uniform. Thanks guys

What about a teal? or a light baby blue? I googled and there are a ton of topics on it. https://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...-8&sa=N&tab=iw

Comment

If you don't want to go for blue as a wedding colour just so he doesn't stand out, pick a colour that compliments blue, like champaign (sp) that goes with everything.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I think bright yellow looks great with navy blues. Or pick a neutral like Zephii said-- brown, gold, silver...

Comment

champagne is a great suggestion!

Comment

I know when my brother went to one of the Marine Balls (though I know the circumstances here are a bit different) he mentioned a lot of the girls wearing red, black, or silver. Though, as mentioned before, yellow is great for that as well. :]

When my SO were talking about planning our wedding, (before we decided on the justice of the peace) we wanted it to be during winter because we began dating in January, so he'd be in his Navy Dress Blues, and we found that a soft baby blue looks really well together if you can find just the right one, and mixed with a yellow flower really gives a perfect kick. :] I hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'm going to play with some color swabs soon. I really like the champaign color and someone suggested a nutmeg to go along with it, do you think that would clash to much with his uniform? I had thoughts about a shade of blue, but I thought it would clash with his uniform and I don't want to do that.

Comment

Working...
              X