He finally proposed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He finally proposed!

He proposed on Monday morning after crawling back into bed from taking his daughter to school. I really wasn't expecting it because he kept telling me it would be unexpected and I wouldn't see it coming. He wanted it to be special and memorable, which of course it always will be I guess he wanted to do it while we were on a helicopter tour but we couldn't go and do that, so he settled for putting the ring on my finger while I was half asleep and then when I opened my eyes to look at him he asked me if I would marry him. I wanted to cry! I wasn't sure if he was serious or if he was just teasing me because I've been waiting for soo long!

Now he says the rest is up to me to decide if we are going to go to the courthouse and get married or if we are going to have an actual wedding. I don't know what I want. Different parts of me wants different things.. Ideas/opinions??

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

How cute! Congrats to you both!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be so excited!!!!
          I would like to have a wedding, maybe a little one because of the money, but I know our famlies would be really happy if we do the wedding instead of goint to the court house

Comment

Thank you all!

I can't decide if I want to get married at the courthouse and then have an actual wedding and renew our vows in 10ish years or if I just want to start planning a wedding and waiting/saving for a few years before actually having the wedding ... but I'm anxious to be his wife! I wish I could do it tomorrow (technically I could if we went to the court house) But why rush? I'm just stuck.. unsure of what the next step should or will be.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Just relax for now! Take a couple weeks, months, hell years to decide what it is you want. Have fun!!! You're engaged!

Comment

Congratulations to you both !!!

Comment

Wow congrats to you both! don't worry about deciding now take a few days to just enjoy the bliss of being engaged! Congrats!
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Thats's such a sweet and unexpected proposal! congratulations!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Congratulations! I would choose,a actual wedding but a small one.You know,not so many friends,but of course family(: Not to waste so much money,on the wedding but the honeymoon. IHope you have a good wedding(: No matter what you choose,it's your awesome wedding;

Comment

Congrats!! :] Wish u the best of luck
                          Between Texas & Canada - Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel, and it does!

Comment

If money is an issue, I say eff it! Go to the courthouse or just get married outside somewhere where you don't need to spend a lot of money. You can always make your own wedding invitations, have a friend bake a cake and the sorts. I'm so happy for you, really! Congratulations! Talk it over with him first, but I'm sure he'll be supportive of whatever you choose

Comment

Congrats! maybe enjoy being engaged for a little while before you start thinking of weddings yay what a sweet proposal!

Comment

Working...
                              X